Invalid Displayed Gallery
Price: from 198 EUR
– 3 nights accommodation at a 3 star guesthouse with local specific
– half board – with festive meals – traditional food served with “horincă” the local fruit brandy and vine
– 2 thematic trips
– transport and specialized guide secured during the 2 trips
Services not included:
– Transportation to the destination
– The entry fee at the pool with saline water
– Other personal expenses
Christmas time in Maramureş, is packed with impressive traditions and significances that the locals are pleased to share with tourists camed to regard.
We invite you in an exclusive holiday with interactive program for groups from 6 to 12 persons to experiment the rural life, traditional cuisine, experience the ancestral traditions along with the locals, learn about the wooden churches and the carved symbols of the wooden gates from Maramureș and delight yourself with an escape in nature and relaxing in the salty water pools.
Programme includes 2 thematic trips that make the difference for an outstanding holiday:
1. Wooden churces and carved gates in the celebration atmosphere: participation at the Christmas ritual at Bârsana monastery, take a tour of the XVII century UNESCO heritage wooden churches in Deseşti and şi Budeşti. During the trip, a study of the carved gates will be done – architectural jewerlies bearing the local identity of the place.
2. An active day – escape in the nature, salted water lakes, old growth forest and relaxation in salted water pool. We will start with a group visit to the salted lakes near Ocna Şugatag, then follow the mild paths of the Crăiască forest nature reserve, near the lakes, learning about the healing caracteristics of different tree species. The trip will end with a conforting bath in warm salted water pool, being prepared for the abundant outdoor dinner at the campfire.